- Check in at the front desk. All gymnasts must check in at the front desk for attendance before entering the gym. This helps us to keep track of who is in the building and to ensure the safety of all of our members.
- Store your belongings in the locker room. For safety reasons, gymnasts should not leave their belongings in the lobby area. Please use the locker room to store your child's backpack, coat, and other belongings.
- No running, gymnastics, or ninja skills in the lobby area. The lobby area is a shared space, and we want to make sure that everyone is safe. Please remind your children to walk or run slowly in the lobby area, and to refrain from doing any gymnastics or ninja skills.
- Use inside voices. The lobby area can be a busy place, and it can be difficult for the front desk staff to hear when they are on the phone. Please remind your children to use inside voices when they are in the lobby area.
- Supervise your children. All children must be supervised by a parent or guardian when they are in or outside of our building. This is for the safety of your child and other members of our community. We appreciate your cooperation in following these lobby area etiquette tips. By working together, we can create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone at Carousel Gymnastics.
Summer day camps are a fantastic way to engage kids with fun, hands-on activities. Carousel Gymnastic camps are open the general public, registration in gymnastics or NinjaZone classes is NOT required! That makes these classes fun - for EVERYONE!
Skills Clinics are specifically designed to work on individual skills, i.e. cartwheels, back-flips, etc. These clinics are great ways to keep your child's skills fresh before the fall session begins.
As always, if your child is enrolled at Sunny Day, child pick-up is available! We have a working relationship with Sunny Day to walk children to their Gymnastics or NinjaZone classes (daytime classes) all year! This gives families more flexibility when scheduling activities for their children. Please Note: Your child must be enrolled in child care at Sunny Day, this does not extend to other daycare programs. If your child will be enrolled at Sunny Day this summer and you would like to sign them up for a morning class, please let the front desk know if you need your child picked up.
Kicking off 2022!
I don't think Carousel Gymnastics is alone in ushering in a new year! 2021 started and ended with a few restarts and a learning curve. All businesses, including ours, have been learning to navigate new guidelines to continue to keep our customers, students, and instructors safe. We are grateful for all of the families that have continued to support our program!
In 2022, Carousel Gymnastics will continue to focus on our students! With only a few short weeks left in the Winter Session, we have started looking at our tentative spring schedule. Make sure to watch for the Spring Schedule and registration information to come out soon. Our coaches are also working on preparing for our home meets in February (Sweet Tart Invitational, Feb. 12-13) and March (Blizzard Bash, Mar. 5-6). And don't forget to mark your calendars for our younger gymnasts, Spotlight Show (May 21, 2022).
2022 is already looking like an exciting year for the gymnasts and staff at Carousel Gymnastics! Watch for our monthly newsletters, Facebook posts, and handouts to keep up with the most recent events and updates!
As a gymnastics gym we strive to teach our students more than just “skills”. We hope to instill an energy of confidence and passion in their practice as well as each child’s being. With each new skill practiced and mastered, confidence is boosted. This sets the stage for a life long journey of patience, practice and success. May 2022 bless you all with patience, confidence, and success!