Register for FALL CLASSES
at Carousel Gymnastics!
Fall Session: September 7th – November 19th
Summer Session B – ends August 20th! No Classes August 23rd – September 6th
To learn more about our COVID-19 safety measures, visit the COVID Guidelines Page
November 13, 2021 – Carousel Gymnastics 23-19 Duel Meet:
February 12-13, 2022 – Carousel Gymnastics Sweet Tart Invitational:
March 5-6, 2022 – Carousel Gymnastics Blizzard Bash
Waupaca Toddler Time – Thursday’s (9:30 – 10:15am) – $5/child:
- For toddlers/children aged: “walking – 5 years”
- No pre-registration is necessary – open to the public with signed waiver
- Parent/guardian MUST be with child at all times
- Be sure to check Facebook or our website for updates
Please watch for Open Gym Updates!
In order to monitor the number of participants we are requiring pre-registration for our Open Gym dates. Pre-registration and payment is quick and easy and can be found by accessing our Portal Registration Link.
- Pre-Registration is required for each date, pre-registration will close by 5pm the Friday before the scheduled open gym date.
- Arrive the Saturday of your open gym to register by 9:30am, doors will close by 9:35am
- Children aged kindergarten and older only please. Children younger than kindergarten should check out Toddler Time!
- Please check Facebook for open gym updates and reminders
- Price is $12/child and a signed waiver is required
Are you ready to earn some extra $$
Carousel Gymnastics is hiring for multiple positions within the gym.
No experience is necessary – can’t cartwheel – no problem!
Training is included, employee discounts are included, and flexible hours!
Check out our Career section for more detailed info – or stop by our front desk!
Looking for a downloadable application? CLICK HERE
We are excited to offer our new youtube series for each of our gymnastic levels: Team, Rec, & Preschool. These guided videos will allow your gymnasts to stay engaged, active, and continue with their practice at home! Click the banner below to visit our “At-home workout” page!
As a gymnastics gym we strive to teach our students more than just “skills”. We hope to instill an energy of confidence and passion in their practice as well as each child’s being. With each new skill practiced and mastered, confidence is boosted. This sets the stage for a life long journey of patience, practice and success.
“One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” – Arthur Ashe
Waupaca Location Schedule
Ninja Zone Schedule
Plover Location Schedule
Online Registration Portal
At-home Workouts – Youtube Series
Monthly – Flipping with Us – Newsletter