Social Media/Marketing Specialist
The Social Media Specialist position will be responsible for engaging with our customers through online sites, consumer reviews, social media, and other electronic and printed communications. This position is responsible for analyzing and sharing metrics internally and coordinating with gym personnel to share schedules, activities, and events both internally and externally through all media channels available. This is a part-time (10-15 hrs/week), flexible, hybrid position, and would be perfect for a current marketing student.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience developing, writing and coordinating customer communications
- Knowledge of major social media channels, including Facebook (Meta), Instagram, GMB, & Twitter
- Experience utilizing graphic program (Canva, Adobe, etc)
- Knowledge of content calendar creation
- Experience planning and executing a digital marketing plan is a plus, but not required
- Experience with WordPress, CSS/HTML also a plus, but not required
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for new and existing services
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns/posts (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc)
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and activities of competitors and be willing to adapt as necessary
- Maintain the overall voice and company position
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, & GMB)
- Perform basic onsite SEO optimization
- Knowledge of landing page optimizations
- Maintain/Update WordPress website
Who Are We?
Carousel Gymnastics is a family-owned, multi-location gym in Northeast Wisconsin with over 40-years of coaching and competition experience. Our mission at Carousel Gymnastics is to develop happy, healthy, and self-confident kids through a fun and creative environment, developing their skills in strength, flexibility, coordination, and body awareness while creating a strong foundation of gymnastics skills following USA Gymnastics progression. As a gymnastics gym we strive to teach our students more than just “skills”. We hope to instill an energy of confidence and passion in their practice as well as each child’s being. With each new skill practiced and mastered, confidence is boosted. This sets the stage for a lifelong journey of patience, practice, and success!
Ready to Join our Team?
Please send your full resume (including links to portfolios if applicable), to: Carousel Gymnastics Waupaca